Tuesday, May 8, 2007

Utter randomness of randomness

hahaha. talk about feeling the love


Stephen and his awesome guitar (he was in my group!)
Oh man. This one makes me laugh so hard!
Sarah-Lynn!
Rachel....and her guitar. Talk about an abundance of guitars
The three stooges?
Manda and Naomi

Jon
Hahaha! having fun with grapes

We don't have cliques at AOC ;)
The beautiful Jenn and her sidekick Jess

Who said you had to play things the conventional way?
Hi Hannah
Cuteness
I have no clue either

wow. I had a nice sunburn going on
hahaha!! The awesomest cousin ever!!
And apparently Stephen was the one ashamed over that

My lovely sister Amanda

5 comments:

Gallia said...

HAHA. that picture of the "beautiful" jenn looks more like jenn in grade five. I should stop talking in pictures.

and hey- who is who's sidekick? What exactly makes a sidekick anyways? ...and where on earth did the term come from...??

Heidi said...

hehe... I didn't know anyone got that picture of miriam and I at the piano...

It is actually incredibly hard to play a piano backwards.

You should all try it sometime. :-P

Carol-Lee Joy said...

Nice picture of Jon...a very good one. I have some even nastier ones. tehe.

Jessica Brittany said...

It is a wonderful picture of Jon!
And playing piano backwards is definately enjoyable. Try it with a stand up piano. heh. my arms don't even reach over the top.
And I am definately the sidekick Jenn! Then I don't have to be the beautiful one :P

Rachie said...

Jess, you say abundance of guitars?
pfft more like overwhelming amount of violins and pianos.
Classical hoopla!
:P