Tuesday, May 8, 2007

After the concert

Some of the "short ones" (and by the way, I was taller than some people)
Wes and Naomi (who are actually siblings)

Stephen and Erik
hahaha. wow.
very mature of you Hannah
Sonia our director (said with a long "O") and Amanda
Sarah-Lynn, Dylan, and me!
A random confabulation of people and my beautiful tulip ;)
Stephen was apparently a popular guy

Gah! signing books! I thought my hand was going to fall off!


JJ, Stefan, Sarah-Lynn, Jess (hiding apparently), and Tineke


Some kind of conference going on there
Very sincere smiles from Erik and Jenna

7 comments:

Hannah Strauss said...

i had no idea your middle name was brittany. jessica brittany... um... oh yes-- Fager!! i hope i spelt it right? i just took my baby ella for a walk and it was sweltering. sunnnstroke. not really.

Jessica Brittany said...

haha! you bet it is! and you did spell it right! You spelled it with a "G" not a "B" which would happen to be Joel's last name, which is NOT my last name. We really aren't siblings. haha. I shall stop my ranting.

Hannah Strauss said...

yeah i know i used to mix those up all the time. you were definitely jessica faber in my head for a little while hee.

Carol-Lee Joy said...

Nice pictures. I especially like the one of Naomi and Wes. Everyone say "aaahhhhhhhh!!"

Gallia said...

Jess Faber, you're my hero!! (sorry. hah)

you know, the picture of Erik and I is somewhat hilarious. Sincere smiles indeed. Then I noticed Andrew in the back looking like Sigmund Freud (give or take). AOC=weird facial expressions. New scientic conflucision...

I give up on spelling.

Anonymous said...

Oh wow. My eyes look demonic.




...............

Lizzi said...

lol

pretty much