Tuesday, May 8, 2007

more pictures!

Ok, here are some of our better pictures...

Tim on the way up with Chris's broken Aviators...

The "tangle game"... or whatever it's real name is... I think we were all swimming in our own sweat by the end of it... :-S

Ok, this game was awesome...

I love the pictures! Way to go John!

Water relay... ahaha... "they look like they are either drunk or peeing in their pants..." ~ Anonymous



The human tunnel... a game that was a bit awkward, but very fun. And our team totally owned it. :-)



Comfy??

Ok, please ignore the expression on my face in this one... aaaahhh...
Brutal game!

Tyler and Ryan--- Awesome!

The concert! Wow.

Incredible weekend!
Tula Seeeeeeeeezwaaaaaay....
I still have that song in my head... and it just doesn't sound right without you guys! :-(

9 comments:

Jessica Brittany said...

I still have that song stuck in my head too!! *sigh* and you're right. It's just not the same.

Mel said...

Yeah...awesome song! And awesome pictures! I'm so stupid, I take a camera along, and got like maybe 3 good pictures, at the most.

>:-E

Or did Lizzi take all of them? :P

Carol-Lee Joy said...

I love that song. We sang it in the fellowship hall after church on Sunday night with all us AOCer's. Let's just say we got a few looks :)

Gallia said...

haha, I rather like the expression on your face in the hop-game picture. Kind of expresses what everyone was thinking... :P

Mel said...

Hey how long did it take you guys with the tunnel? I think my team beat yours :P:P :)

Anonymous said...

Tim Thats why I found my glasses broken in the car..... I'll have to get REVENGE!!!! :) don't worry, I fixed them again.

Tim said...

Sorry chris, but it wasn't me :)
It was actually Heidi, I was just wearing them for the sake of the camera.

Heidi said...

well... Tim was supposed to explain not just stick them in your car. :-P

And you broke them a couple times too Tim. :-)

Um, we were like 4:45 or something, we beat the closest time by a minute and the losing one by like 5 minutes. :-)

Chris said...

The winning team was 4:45 .. the worst team was 10:15

chris